Blogger Background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missing my old life

It is so odd, that even at age 26 and only moving 90 minutes from home, that I still feel a huge longing for all that I have left. I know that going back to visit would just make things worse, but I still wish to be in two places at once. Don't get me wrong, I am really falling for this law school reading and learning thing, but I still miss what was once so comfortable. It's like breaking up with someone not because you have a problem, but just because it isn't a good fit. You know what I mean?

Well I kept track of my hours this week, including class time, the average per day devoted to school was 10 hours. Today it is much less, so the average will go down.

Missing your face, probably. Send me a message soon!

No comments: