Blogger Background

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There is nothing sinful about leisure as long as it does not degenerate into mere sloth.

(09/02/09) This is the second week of the second year in law school. My class load is manageable and the classes are interesting. I will be teaching at a local high school three days a week for one hour a day during this semester. The subject is "Street Law" which covers an introduction to law, contracts, family law, housing law, criminal law and the constitution. I am meeting the teacher tomorrow morning for an orientation.

Aside from school, life keeps moving quickly. Cincinnati provides so many fun adventures. This past weekend I went with friends to the Spring Grove Cemetery for a tour of a mausoleum and the stained glass windows within. Last night I went to a Reds game. I highly endorse this city as a place to have a good life.

Back to reading about creditors, foreclosure, and collateral.

No comments: