Blogger Background

Monday, February 1, 2010

Trusting the Universe Month

(02/01/10)
I used to strongly adhere to the idea that I could "get whatever I wanted from" the universe; that there was no reason to worry about the future because everything would always unfold exactly as I needed it to. I realize this is a very self-centered approach to my existence. Over time I have found myself straying from such a spoiled-child sort of philosophy. However, the root of the philosophy deserves some more contemplation. And this month I am going to try and be more trusting and less worrisome. Working in my favor is my optimistic view of most everything and the coming of spring. There are some cool work/life happenings that fall in to this "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you" (Matthew 7:7). I will keep you posted on how it all unravels. I would love to hear your stories of asking and receiving...


1 comment:

Ashley Cecil said...

Does the time we went to the gym at UD to swim and found goggles along the way count?