Blogger Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Did you know....

(01.25.2011)
Did you know the library can "recall" your the books you have checked out? I had no idea until I received an email yesterday that moved my due date up a month!! We get 2 months on each item, but this book is apparently a hot item and I have to return it in 3 weeks. So weird.

Did you know that my friend who shall remain nameless works in a library in Michigan, was in charge of withdrawing old books from the shelves and sent me one via snail mail. It is a "How to Skateboard" book from 1977. Yup, it is 5 years older than I am. But for the black and white pictures and the lack of shoes and helmets on a few of the kids pictures, it is a really complete description of how to skate board. Oh the wonders of the world.

No comments: