Blogger Background

Friday, June 5, 2009

well look at that.


So, its been awhile since there's been a post and I doubt there are any people who check for one any more, but I figured, what that heck. I would write a little something this morning.


Life has been grand, as of late. School is ended. I am finishing the third week of my ten week internship. Still in love, still living alone, still floating along my merry way. And at the end of the summer I am adopting a cat. Yes, these are the important highlights.


Last weekend my baby sister graduated from high school and the weekend before the middle child graduated from college. One cousin and one cousin-in-law are pregnant, as is a good friend of mine from college. There are going to be so many June babies! Another cousin is getting married in September. Its a good year for milestone.


That's all for now. More soon.

1 comment:

Ashley Cecil said...

I read your blog and this post put a big smile on my face. I'm so glad your happy; you deserve it.

Ashley