Blogger Background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teeth.Are.Supposed.To.Stay.Put.

(02.17.2010)
I have been putting off finding a Cincinnati dentist because:

1. I don't know what health insurance coverage I have through the school
2. I don't know how to figure out what my health coverage actually is anyway
3. I don't really want to go to the dentist, it is a waste of time.

However, after my bus ride home today, I have changed my mind about #3. Here's the set up: riding the 31 with me, there were two women, lovely people I am sure, but they were talking about their teeth rotting and falling out. One lady was visibly missing at least 2 teeth in the front and commented "Last time I had health insurance and went to the dentist...." (I think to myself, I am lucky to have insurance...I should use it before its gone) and then the next lady whose teeth I could not see, comments on the ineffectiveness of dentists in her situation because "I bite into a piece of white bread and a tooth will fall out" (eee! sick, I think to myself. I don't ever want to have that happen). I am going to the dentist. ASAP.

No comments: