Blogger Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk!

(03.23.2010) Can I just give you a list of the things I have seen while I was walking up and down the beach over the last few days? First, the title was written on a sign hung on front door. I also saw a hoard of guys digging a pontoon boat out of the sand (apparently he anchored it when the tide was high and forgot that the tide also gets low). Next, I found about a dozen lampooned jellyfish who also forgot to go out with the tide. Then there was a boy who was buried in the sand up to his head, literally. His younger brother kept bringing over more sand and when I walked back down the beach, they weren't around. I am assuming they dug him out. And finally, my personal favorite, 4 girls about 15 or 16 year olds, one of whom was quite very pregnant. Let me tell you how a bikini looks on a small pregnant child. Sigh.

No comments: