Blogger Background

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

19 Years and Living

(02/11/14)

Nineteen years ago I looked death in the face; I knew there was a choice. I was certain the gods had their fates set to extinguish my flame. What came next was a message from beyond anything I could have imagined: my guardian angel physically entered my hospital room and told me to TRUST in the doctors and to TRUST that it was all going to be okay. And he was right. And I knew I was loved. And I know these truths to hold fast today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that Angel...my Dad was so right and fixed everything he could.. I have to think he had a hand in fixing you! He is so proud of you as we all are! Keep on keeping on. God is Good:)

Unknown said...

Oh that Angel....my Dad was always so wise and knew how to fix everything. I have to believe he had a hand in fixing you! ������