Blogger Background

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's Christmas Time in my Studio

(08/11/14)

As of today, Monday August 11th, 2014, there are 135 days until Christmas. I have made a pretty large leap of faith with my art this year and have made the choice to (hopefully) sell a whole lot of ornaments during the upcoming holiday season. I suppose failure is always an option, but for now I really think my goal of selling 120 ornaments before the end of the year is an achievable goal.

Here's a progress picture:


(08/19/14)

The first accounting from Celebrate Local reports 7 sales in 14 days!! I am super excited and inspired to keep on working.

Here's a taste of what's to come:


(9/2/14)

The month of August was my best sales month yet at Mary B's. I think all the energy I put in to staying in the studio and foiling while watching TV is really starting to pay off.

Can you believe there are only 113 days before Christmas?
Click here for a Christmas Count Down!


No comments: