Blogger Background

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life is Short but the Summer has just Begun

(7/17/14)

I wish I had a list of all the activities, cities, and people that have made this year (so far) so fun! I feel like I spend more time playing now than I ever have, which is a good thing. I am grateful for the small things like the weeds in the garden that remind me how persistent the will to live really is; and for the big things like airplanes, buses, and cars that make adventuring easy.

Just off the top of my head so far this year: Philadelphia, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Miami, Charlotte, Asheville (NC), Indianapolis, Dayton. Turning my travel focus to the states has really been a lot of fun. It is a good thing my friends live far and wide and make all of these extended weekend jaunts possible.

(09/16/14)

And as the summer weather is turning to an obvious rendition of fall, I can't help but continue thinking "Wait, wait, summer has just begun!".

That's all from me for today.

No comments: