Blogger Background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It has been about 11 days... which is about the average time between my posts


So today I took my first law school exam. It was over contracts and appeared to be straight forward... that is until I talked to my buddy about the details and realized I missed a HUGE issue on one of the three essays. I have always had trouble with reading directions exactly and here again the ugly-head of assumption rears its head. The good news is it probably won't effect the total exam grade by a ton as the points of law are still correct. Grr reading errors.

Other than that, studying and prepping for exams is going alright. One more on Friday, then Monday and Thursday of next week. They get progressively more scary, which is scary. With that, I am going back to my notes. Sigh.

No comments: